Friday, September 14, 2012

County Fair

County Fairs are Yummy


Politician running for Senate, only seconds before he hugged me–for the first time.


'FOOD' dozes peacefully, unaware that his future is inextricably tied to his name.


Jersey cows, the supermodels of the bovine world






Playing the Bones


Snacking on a banner in the goat pen

Stylin in the sheep pen




Stylin at the fashion show





Should also have won the 'Cleverest Use of Oreos' award



A plethora of Superstars






The County Fair. It's a classic.

2 comments:

Lori Lipsky said...

Aww. You make me sad that I missed it. Thank you for taking me along with you. It is a classic! Loved every photo and your captions. I'm surprised no one snatched those Oreo cookies off the poster.

beth BA said...

I would like that quilt, please.
And I hope the Oreo company (Nabisco?) sees that display!!