Friday, November 2, 2012

Captions United Against Sandy

Hurricane relief will (hopefully) pour into the east coast.
This may be the only called CUAS (Captions United Against Sandy) 
Here's how it works. Below are photos of The Prude's dog.
YOU come up with a caption (or just a comment)
for one of the first 2 photos of Bonny.
(The third one was already brilliantly captioned by my middle son)

For every caption (or even comment) that is made here, on Facebook or Google Plus
The Prude will donate a dollar to the hurricane relief on the east coast.

Designate your caption for
-the lip photo
-the ear photo

Seeing the devastation and frustration and no-end-in-sight misery in New York
and New Jersey makes us grateful for our blessings, realize the next natural cataclysm could be in our town, and leads us to wish we could do more to help.

And it gives me another chance to share pictures of my ridiculously cute, zero-dignity dog.

LIP PHOTO

EAR PHOTO

THE MIDDLE SON'S WINNER
ARE YOU MY MOTHER?


Can't wait to read these!

3 comments:

Robin Steinweg said...

The lip photo: "It's a lip, it's a lip, it's a lip, lip, lip!"

(for VeggieTale lovers of lips)

Thanks, Prude, for a fun way to support the East Coast!

Lori Lipsky said...

Okay, I'll humble myself for a good cause.

Lip: One more puff of that Cuban. Come on. Gimme one more.

Ears: Get that leaf off of me. It looks ridiculous.

Sue Vick Finley said...

Lip: Sorry, I am too slow to figure out a caption. I like Robin's and Lori's.

Ear: See above!