Friday, August 3, 2012

Which Olympic Flavor are You?

I couldn't help myself. Watching the Olympics made me want to dig up a bunch of sports photos.
Here is my tribute to athletes of all makes and models–anyone who plays for the love of the game.
NOT ping pong. We call it 'Table Tennis'

Equestrian event akin to dressage

Competitive wall climbing
Biking
Chair-shooting
Badminton (Goodminton?)

Headless basketball
By the time she's old enough, hula-hooping will be an Olympic event
Rhythmic volleyball
Precipitation volleyball
Petitioners volleyball
Contact frisbee
Grimace football
Squeezable football

Terrier tetherball
Synchronized karate

2 comments:

Robin Steinweg said...

Good one, Prude! I like your equestrian event. Have you considered covering common Olympic injuries? For instance, Tennis Neck--most often found in spectators.

Lori Lipsky said...

Very all- inclusive. Looks like everyone is welcome in the Prude Olympics:-). Nice!